If you are a new member of the Bumble dating app, you might be wondering what bumble coins are. Bumble coins are the in-app currency for which you can upgrade your membership plan, or use paid features.
How to get Bumble coins in 8 simple steps
- Open your Bumble app on iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Go to your profile [tap on the human icon in the left bottom of the screen]
- Tap on the star at the bottom of the screen
- Choose how much coins you want, tap on that package.
- Choose your payment method [Credit card/Google Wallet/Paypal]
- Tap on continue
- Fill in your payment information
- Tap on continue
Congratulations, you are now a proud owner of Bumble coins. If they do not appear instantly in your account, there was probably an issue with your payment method, and the payment did not go through. So far, every time we have purchased coins on Bumble to test their features for you, they have appeared instantly in our accounts no matter which payment method we have chosen.
If you want to save money, buy the bigger package of coins. If you are not sure how many you need, you should read our reviews of their features and our tests as well.
What can you purchase with coins
Free Bumble coins hack.
Unfortunately, these days are long gone. Even though youtube thumbnails might say otherwise, this “hack” is no longer working. It wasn’t hacked per se. It was more of a trick on how to get free coins on Bumble. Last time this trick work was late 2018 before the last big update of the year. They have redesigned the app, and there is no way to replicate this process, trust us, we have tried…
How can you see how many bumble coins you have
- Open Bumble app
- Go to your profile
- Tap on “Spotlight”
- You will now see in the upper right corner the amount of Bumble coins you currently have in your account.