Do you want to delete your Ashley Madison account? We don’t blame you. After the data breach, they are one of the most secure and private online dating sites. There are still many ways how your account could do you harm in the future… Your husband or wife could find out about it, and then what? Better safe than sorry, right?
How to delete your profile
There are few ways how you can terminate your account for good. If you remember your password, it would probably be for the best and easiest to do it via your browser. But if you don’t, it does not matter, and you can remove your account from Ashley Madison by simple phone call. Or, better yet, delete or deactivate your account on your smartphone.
Step by step tutorial for deletion on your smartphone device
- Open your preferred browser
- Type in URL: https://www.ashleymadison.com
- Log in to your account
- Click on Manage Profile
- Search on a page for Delete Profile
- Click on Delete Profile
- Click on Complete Profile Removal
- You will be requested certain information about your account, that is mandatory
- Store the info about the cancelation of your account, to have proof if they charge you ever again
Phone call tutorial
- Get your phone ready
- Call in business hours to phone number 1-866-742-2218
- Wait for the agent
- Tell them info about your profile that they need
- Ask the agent politely, if all your recurring payments are canceled
- Ask the agent for verbal or better yet email proof of cancelation of your account
- Keep the confirmation just in case, and they decide to charge you in the future.
[button link=”https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1452572-pmob.sub-oflikeminds-am” color=”green” newwindow=”yes”] Try out the best online dating site for FREE![/button]