Are you tired of online dating? Or are you recently in a relationship? If yes, you might be wondering how to delete an adult friend finder account, if that describes your situation, stop looking! You have found the right tutorial.
But if you want to cancel your account, just because you have found out that the gold membership costs $39.95. Don’t do it. Read this article, where we posted step by step tutorial on how to get 100% discount on gold membership. If you still want to get rid of your account, keep reading this article.
[button link=”https://www.ashleyrnadison.com/tinder/?ac=19813&keywords=delete&subuserid=tinder” color=”green” newwindow=”yes”] Are you tired of AFF? Try this hook up / dating site![/button]
How to delete your account permanently in 6 easy steps
- Visit adultfiendfinder.com, or click here and log in to your dating account
- Click on your profile photo in the right upper menu
- Press ctrl+f and search for “Close Account” and click on “Close Account.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Please Delete My Account.”
- Write your passwords and click on “Submit.”
- This is the last step, and you will have to write a reason why you have decided to leave AdultFriendFinder. Our best advice is to write there, “I’m in a happy relationship now,” and click on the “Submit” button.
Congrats, you have made it! Your profile and username will be deleted from their data servers within 48 hours.
Will they truly delete your account?
If you have read our article about the hack from 2015, you might be a little skeptical about this, and hey, you are right! Some companies do shady things. We do not believe that adult friend finder is doing anything fishy nowadays. But we have a solution for you. After 48 hours from the deletion of your account, go to their website and try to recover your password. You should not be able to since our account is supposed to be deleted.
Do you want to delete the account, but you don’t have access to the account?
There are two methods of how to do this.
Remove your account with the original method
- Reset your password via email
- Follow the first tutorial
Cancel your account via Feedback Form
- Click here or copy this URL “http://adultfriendfinder.com/p/help.cgi” to your browser
- Click on “How do I contact your customer service department?”
- You should see feedback form in front of you on the page, write down your email address and your AdultFriendFinder username
- Choose Remove/Delete account as a feedback type
- Now you have to type the reason why you want to delete your account. One of the best answers is to write, “I’m currently in a happy relationship” and click on “send us your comment.”
- Within 72 hours, you should have received a follow-up email about the deletion of your account.
[button link=”https://www.ashleyrnadison.com/tinder/?ac=19813&keywords=delete&subuserid=tinder” color=”green” newwindow=”yes”] Try out the best online dating site for FREE![/button]